Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34 N Watch Tower Ln, WATERSOUND
ALL NEW DESIGNER FURNITURE and ARTWORK IN THE HOME BY K&J DESIGNS. This beautiful, never rented home sits on a larger corner lot and offers beautiful finishes, details, an exceptional floor plan with 1100 Sq Ft of porches and room to add a pool. The huge living/dining kitchen area has soaring ceilings, abundant natural light and is what the coastal lifestyle is all about. The first floor master bedroom has a private porch, elegant master bath and is very spacious. The 2nd level includes a 2nd master bedroom with balcony access, 2 en suite bedrooms and a 2nd living space. The carriage home located above the garage is the perfect place for visitors or a quiet place to retreat if needed. Out your front door, stroll down a wood path to our beautiful beaches.Come see this amazing home and learn all the great things Watersound Beach has to offer.
- MLS® #826310
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,499
- Year Built2014
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Pool, Waterfront, Fishing, Picnic Area, Playground
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Propane, Community Sewer
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Detached, Golf Cart: Enclosed
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Patio Covered, Deck Enclosed, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Restrictions
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website21
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address34 N Watch Tower Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Raised, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Furnished - Some, Pantry, Window Treatmnt Some
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingA/C: Central Gas
- CoolingA/C: Central Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.