Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2076 Olde Towne Ave, MIRAMAR BEACH
This charming lake front cottage, in the gated community of Crystal Lake in Sandestin, is one of the few cottages on the lake with a garage. Crystal Lake is the neighborhood of picket fences, white lights at Christmas and friendly neighbors. The home provides 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. Newly renovated with vinyl plank flooring in the living, dining and kitchen areas along with carpet in all bedrooms. The kitchen boasts new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash and quartz countertops. There are also new ceiling fans along with light fixtures. The 11ft ceilings in the downstairs makes this home feel even more spacious than it is. The colors are those that will coordinate with everything! The spacious 19'x16' master bedroom is getting a new 2 ton A/C unit.The master is on the 1st floor and looks out to the lake. The master bath has a garden tub and shower with steam. The upstairs main bathroom has been renovated to include a 5ft tiled shower with frameless glass. The bathrooms upstairs along with the powder room downstairs all have new cabinets along with quartz countertops and light fixtures. There is an oversized garage with plenty of air conditioned storage. The home can accommodate up to 4 vehicles and the community pool is just down the street. The large front porch is great for rocking while the back porch is relaxing for viewing the birds and enjoying the lake. The mature trees and landscape gives you plenty of shade in both the front and back. The fenced back yard allows your dog to roam freely. So if you are looking for a great primary or second home, this is the house for you. All dimensions are to be verified by the new buyer. No short term rental allowed. The home is sold unfurnished.
- MLS® #825942
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built1994
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesGated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Beach, Fishing, Marina, No Short Term Rental, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Siding Masonite, Roof Metal, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-Part, Sprinkler System, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Flood Insurance Required, Sidewalk
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website22
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address2076 Olde Towne Ave
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionCRYSTAL LAKE
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral, Floor WW Carpet New, Newly Painted, Pantry, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Floor Vinyl, Owner's Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Warranty Provided, Smooth Stovetop Rnge
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:World Impact Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:31pm CDT.