Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2841 Scenic Highway 98, DESTIN
This two-story beach house in Crystal Beach is everything you want in a vacation home or rental investment. Located directly across the street from beach access, this six-bedroom, 5 1/2-bath retreat is situated on a generous lot that boasts an incredible outdoor entertaining space with private heated pool and detached carriage house. It is being sold fully furnished.Recently refreshed with light coastal paint colors on the inside, this home's 3,006 square feet of living space includes an open-concept first-floor arrangement of the home's living and dining rooms and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, perfect for entertaining or hosting family gatherings. A bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony access is located on the first floor. The second floor is home to the master suite with ensuite bathroom and adjoining porch, a bedroom perfect for bunks with a shared bath, and a third bedroom with ensuite bath and porch access. Navigate the spiral staircase from this floor to check out the home's third-floor observation deck, a great spot for relaxing, sunbathing or taking in the views of the Gulf of Mexico. The crown jewel of this home, however, is the spacious outdoor entertaining area with a pool, outdoor shower, covered pergolas and game area with pool and ping-pong tables. Adjacent to the pool area is a carriage house with kitchenette that can sleep seven. The property is outfitted with a Sonos sound system, and driveway parking can accommodate four vehicles. This home is currently on a rental program and rental projections are available upon request. Crystal Beach is located in the heart of Destin, near a bevy of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- MLS® #825790
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,006
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Fishing, Pool
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- ParkingGuest, Other, See Remarks
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Privacy, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-All, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Cleared, Level, See Remarks, Sidewalk
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website27
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address2841 Scenic Highway 98
- SubdivisionCRYSTAL BEACH
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Guest Quarters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.