Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Bramble Ln, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This beautifully appointed home in The Hammocks is well-located and conveys fully-furnished. A square columned entry porch greets you and provides the perfect place to start the day relaxing with a cup of coffee. Gleaming hardwood floors and veined granite countertops add a luxurious tone while hewn wood beams and the pebble-dashed fire surround introduce natural rustic elements. The open plan living room is well laid out to provide defined areas for gathering, dining and entertaining. Chefs will love the beach scheme in the fully equipped kitchen. The island provides ample space for prep and casual chatter over a late breakfast or evening cocktails. Head upstairs to find a comfortable sitting room and sliding barn door leading to the adjoining bedroom with built-in bunks.A total of four light and spacious bedrooms include generous master suites on both the first and second floor. When it's time to relax or dine al fresco, the screened back porch provides a peaceful area for listening to birds in the natural habitat. You can even follow your favorite sports on the wall-mounted TV. There's an outdoor shower and golf garage for storing beach toys and bicycles. Ideal for vacation rentals or as a full-time residence, this impressive custom-designed home is located across from the pool. The gated community is just minutes from local shops and amenities at WaterColor Crossing. A short stroll brings you to the stunning white sand at Seagrove Beach. Enjoy peaceful walks along the water's edge. There's a boardwalk with access to kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing on Western Lake and endless hiking trails in nearby Point Washington State Park.
- MLS® #825448
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,854
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesPool, Gated Community
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Due
- ParkingGolf Cart: Enclosed
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website33
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address35 Bramble Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionThe Hammocks of Seagrove
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Range Hood, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.