Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1475 Baytowne Ave, MIRAMAR BEACH
This single floor luxury home on the 16th fairway of Raven Golf Course flawlessly blends contemporary glamour with Old World flair. Immaculate landscaping with LED lighting, tall trees and attractive curb appeal beckon you to the recessed, covered front entry. Through stunning wood doors, you step into the open space concept featuring solid oak floors and a gracious architectural style. Newly renovated with fresh paint, HVAC, kitchen updates, and water softener system, the floor plan includes a formal dining room plus dining nook and breakfast bar. Double glass cupboard doors with lighting and glass shelves add a sparkling quality across the room from a custom quartz gas fireplace. The kitchen is a chef's dream in white with granite counters, new stainless steel appliances and a gas rangeThe master suite is an impressive retreat, and two other bedrooms, a home office, laundry room with sink and storage, two-car garage, tile and glass bathrooms and expansive screened porch make this a casually sophisticated house for friendly living and sociable entertaining. Sandestin Resort amenities are unrivaled. The Village of Baytowne Wharf is charming. Grand Boulevard is just outside the gates, and the spectacular white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico are a very short golf cart or tram ride away. This home on more than half an acre embraces first-class everything from the curb in front to the edge of the golf course in back.
- MLS® #825424
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2001
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesFishing, Golf, Marina, Pool, Tennis, BBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, TV Cable Available
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Phone Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Columns, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Golf Course, Restrictions
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website30
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address1475 Baytowne Ave
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionBaytowne Ave East
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace Gas, Lighting Recessed, Renovated, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Dryer, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingA/C: Central Gas, Heat: Central Electric, Heat: Central Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fans, A/C: Central Electric, A/C: Central Gas
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:16pm CDT.