Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4797 Ocean Blvd, DESTIN
Magnificent custom home in the luxury gated community of Destiny by the Sea. This spectacular home has been updated from top to bottom with beautiful custom finishes and is professionally decorated with all new furnishings that are included with the property. Perfect as a primary residence, second home or beach rental that can sleep 12 this home is a must see that offers Florida living at its best. High ceilings, new interior doors, elegant fixtures, fresh paint, and custom crown molding give this home a wonderful coastal elegance. As you enter through the new front door you will notice the beautiful new travertine floors on the 1st floor and lovely hard wood on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All windows and doors have matching wood blinds. See more...The first floor has a guest bedroom and a spacious bunkroom that can sleep six with a Jack and Jill bath between offering separate vanity areas. There is also a laundry room with a second refrigerator. An expansive deck with pergola on this level is perfect for outdoor dining. On the first floor you will find an open floor plan that includes the living and dining area and a totally new kitchen featuring style and functionality with natural quartz countertops, tile backsplash, new white shaker soft close cabinets, new fixtures, and top of the line Samsung black stainless appliances including a touch screen refrigerator. There is an island with beautiful pendant lighting and bar seating. There is also a full bath for guests. The whole third floor is the master suite with a sitting area, balcony, walk-in closet, and luxury bath. All of the baths have travertine showers or combination tub showers, glass shower doors, natural quartz countertops, and beautiful contemporary fixtures. There are two AC units and a new commercial grade hot water heater. This welcoming home has great curb appeal with a paver driveway, new landscaping, a sprinkler system, and new exterior stucco and paint that makes this home perfect for today's modern family. Buyer to verify all pertinent information including square footage and lot dimensions.
- MLS® #824922
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,394
- Year Built2000
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Private Well, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorRoof Tile/Slate, Foundation Slab On Grade, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Sidewalk
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website40
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address4797 Ocean Blvd
- SubdivisionDESTINY BY THE SEA
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Split Bedroom, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer, Oven Double, Smooth Stovetop Rnge
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Stars Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.