Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Spartina Cir, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Lifestyle - Luxury - Sophistication.Welcome to 214 Spartina Circle, Watercolor.Coastal architecture meets sleek elegance in one of Watercolor's finest homes with high rental income.This coastal masterpiece is positioned in the most sought-after area in Watercolor - just across Spartina Circle from Camp Watercolor.This spectacularly assembled, custom home was built with the finest finishes and appointments in Watercolor.Boasting three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a bunk room, the rental income on this home is one of the highest in Watercolor.Camp Watercolor just finished a massive renovation, and includes three pools, a park, a pool with water slide, and family friendly entertainment areas.Unique characteristics of this home include a large front porch with custom porch swing overlooking Camp Watercolor. Additional space in this home was specifically designed for entertaining as well as the perfect place to relax with a good book. Covered parking in the back (two cars) is ample with a smartly-positioned screened in porch for grilling, and entertaining. Along with three spacious bedrooms, and four bathrooms, this home's impressive second level offers an ideal place for children with plenty of room to sleep and play. Renters and owners-alike have aptly named 214 Spartina's kitchen the "dream kitchen" with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, high-end appliances, and a sprawling center island. A large master bedroom is located on the first floor and opens onto a screened porch for ultimate privacy. In addition, two guest bedrooms occupy the top floor. WaterColor amenities include: WaterColor Beach Club, amazing pools throughout the community, five tennis courts, Camp WaterColor, row house with canoes, kayaks & yolo boards & the amphitheater. This home is located on a quiet street with easy access to Camp WaterColor (views of the new expansion at Camp WaterColor located under documents tab).
- MLS® #824902
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,284
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Dock, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Pavillion/Gazebo
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Carport: Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Trim Wood, Foundation Off Grade, Roof Pitched, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Screened, Sprinkler System, Columns, Porch Open
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website12
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address214 Spartina Cir
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Hallway Bunk Beds
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Srb
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.