Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Beach Dr, DESTIN
An infrequent opportunity to own and enjoy a truly private, gorgeous home and carriage house on Joe's Bayou in Destin. This stunning bayou home has panoramic water views with Bay and Gulf access!Includes a boat lift and deep water boat slip.An extremely private drive leads to the detached garage/Carriage House. The main home is located directly behind, separated by a courtyard and covered walkway. Both homes have an abundance of natural light... The main home is 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths at 3,312 sq ft including a bonus room that can be used as a study or extra bedroom-- with travertine and hardwood flooring throughout. The spacious carriage house is 725 sq ft consisting of 1 bedroom and 1 Bathroom. A total of 5,866 sq ft under roof.Designed by Savoie architects to impress: Twelve foot cypress ceilings in the kitchen and dining room, crown molding and 10 inch baseboards throughout the entire home--Charming mahogany exterior French doors throughout with eight foot solid wood interior doors. Granite, Hardwood flooring and travertine. Come see the many updates in this home, including a new roof. The master suite is spacious and impressiveat one thousand sq ft, beautiful views overlooking the water. The master includes a sitting room, a designated space for a reading nook or office and a walk in his-and-hers master closet. Master bath includes travertine floors, a claw foot tub and a doorless walk in shower. The entire upstairs has ten foot ceilings and the landing overlooks a twenty-four foot foyer.The laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor. The winding wood and iron staircase is custom built. Both the master balcony and downstairs porch are twelve feet deep with natural travertine, perfect for outdoor living and entertaining, or simply watching the sunrise. The views from the back of the home look across a negative edge pool seamlessly to the water. This spectacular home features a detached two car garage with a carriage home which overlooks the courtyard. The Carriage house comes equipped with granite countertops and travertine in the kitchen, an airy bedroom, bathroom and living space with a stackable washer and dryer. Perfect for out of town guests or extended stays with family. This stunning home is in an incredibly desirable location. Within a short walking distance to Destin Elementary. Close proximity to amazing restaurants and eateries on the Harbor, world-class shopping and just minutes to the beach. Or if traveling by water, it is a boater's paradise, located on a protected deep water bayou that feeds into Choctawhatchee Bay. We are the closest bayou to the East Pass and Crab Island. In just minutes your boat can be in the gulf. This home gives the perfect opportunity to be able to enjoy all that the Emerald Coast has to offer....
- MLS® #824891
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,037
- Year Built2001
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleNew Orleans
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Garage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorRoof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Stucco, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Slip, Columns, Dock, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, BBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Boatlift, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Hurricane Shutters, Porch Open, Yard Building
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead/Seawall
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Dimensional Shingle
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website32
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address530 Beach Dr
- SubdivisionRESUB OF KELLYS ADD TO DESTIN
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Floor WW Carpet, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted, Guest Quarters, Pull Down Stairs, Shelving, Upgraded Media Wing, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer, Ice Machine, Jennaire Type
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, A/C: Central Gas, Heat: Central Gas
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +, A/C: Central Gas, A/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories2
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.