Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4121 Indian Trail, DESTIN
If you've imagined living in an alluring 4913 sq.ft. secluded Bay front Antebellum style home w/100' of water frontage in one of the most picturesque settings in old Destin, DRIVE ON HOME! Stunning architectural details define the personality of this gorgeous 4 BR, 4 1/2 BA home. Details include 10'ceilings, layered crown molding, wainscoting, transom windows, heart of pine flooring, a large climate controlled 2000 bottle plus wine cellar and so much more. Enjoy private gatherings on the back screened in porch while cooking on the bay front deck. A 135' new dock with electric kayak lift is an added treasure. Drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature, purple-orange sunsets and wake up each morning to awe-inspiring sunrises. Buyer to verify measurements.This home has three floors and an elevator for convenience. There is a master suite with a marble gas fireplace on the first floor complete with walk in custom closet, bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. Additional square footage was added to the master bedroom. There is a large master suite on the second floor with a full bath and walk in closet. Mature oak trees and magnolia trees accent the long winding new concrete driveway with an over sized paver parking pad. This highly sought after location is on one of the most desired streets in Destin. Just minutes away from our white-sandy beaches, shopping and a quick trip to Crab Island. Fishing is fantastic!
- MLS® #824876
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,913
- Year Built1995
- TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Private Well
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Siding Stucco, Roof Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Open, Dock, Fenced Back Yard, Sprinkler System, Porch Screened
- RoofRoof Concrete
- Days on Website39
- ZoningCity, Residential Single Family
- Address4121 Indian Trail
- SubdivisionMORENO ACRES S/D
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Wallpaper, Walls Wainscoting, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Trash Compactor, Oven Double
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Adams Real Estate Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.