Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Dogwood St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Coastal & Contemporary, Sexy & Sleek. Modern with mid-century accents, nestled among the live oak hammock of idyllic Old Seagrove. Edgy, refined & playful defines this over the top custom build. Unique, retro, and eye-catching features are throughout. Upon entering is the blonde cypress stairway lined with contemporary cable railing, and accented with modern lighting. At the top of the stairs is the vast open dining and living area accented with a painted brick wall, and bold, beautiful cypress beams. The kitchen incorporates professional Thermador appliances for the discerning chef and a variety of areas are available to dine - start with the 18 ft retractable door seamlessly opening the living area to a comfortable & screened porch overlooking the outdoor pool. Then take the elevatorto the top to catch the "COOL BREEZE" and enjoy the evening relaxing in the rooftop spa. Spread out and choose your spot as this home has many surprising and exciting features to explore. Along the way you'll be "Wowed" at every twist and turn. Statement making tile adds flair & creativity to the 7 coastal themed en-suites. Out with the beachy kitsch, in with the chic coastal vibe. A balance between casual and sophisticated, this 4 story home is offered fully furnished with all the amenities one needs. Multiple pools, multi-level wet bars & gathering spaces, all king bedrooms suites, bunk rooms sleeping 16, plus a garage, elevator & handicap accessible w/thoughtfully tailored master suite. Nearby beach access between Dogwood and Thyme Street. Rental ready or ideal for your new friends and family beach home, just one street east of Seaside!
- MLS® #823735
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,461
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation On Pilings, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Fireplace, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Separate Living Area, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Fenced Lot-Part, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website29
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address135 Dogwood St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEAGROVE 1ST ADDN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Davis Properties Of Nw Fl
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.