Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Sailfish St, SEACREST
One of a kind custom built home positioned on one of the largest lots in Seacrest Beach and just steps from the iconic 12,000 sq ft community pool. This spacious home with fully appointed carriage house is the ideal investment property or large second home. The main house boasts a ground floor master suite complete with a dual-head tile shower, soaker tub, and double sink vanity in the private en suite master bath. Renovated in 2014, the home also features Australian Cypress hardwood floors and a gas fireplace. The carriage house, complete with kitchenette, laundry, and sleeping quarters, can be occupied independently, which adds flexibility and increased rental potential. Enjoy seasonal beach shuttle service or explore 30A by beach cruiser with easy access to the 30A bike path.
- MLS® #823693
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,059
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Deed Access, Pets Allowed, Pool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open, Patio Open, Separate Bldg Rent
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Irregular, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website30
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address39 Sailfish St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEACREST BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.