Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
98 Pine Needle Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Pine Needle Way is nestled in a landscaped spot with lush greenery and long needle pines as its back-drop, making this a peaceful vacation location! This sensational 5 bedroom plus bunk room, 4.5 bath vacation home in the Forest District of WaterColor is sure to delight.When entering the home, you will be welcomed by the massive great room with a beautiful fireplace, hardwood floors, and high-end furnishings.You will be able to enjoy meals from the home's fantastic kitchen. There, you will experience top of the line appliances, granite counter tops, stunning cabinetry, and massive island. This kitchen has all of the items needed to prepare a fabulous meal! The spacious living room, well-appointed dining room and magniAfter a fun-filled day at the beach, you will be able to unwind in this fantastic room, giving a perfect end to a perfect day.On the first floor, there is an inviting bedroom with bright airy furnishings and a King size bed. The connecting bathroom has a single vanity and a shower. On the second floor, the master bedroom boasts a king bed with beautiful wood work and warm furnishings.The luxurious master bathroom has double vanities, a large standing tub, and a separate shower. This spa like bathroom would truly make anyone feel pampered. You will find a cozy queen bedroom with a connecting bathroom that has a single vanity and a shower/tub combo. Another warm and welcoming queen bedroom is on this floor. The next bedroom comes complete with a set of bunk beds and a spiral staircase that leads to the loft, which has two bunk beds and a queen bed. This is a great space for the kids! This house has an abundance of outdoor space, which is truly a great gathering spot for everyone to spend time together. Three parking spaces are provided at this home.
- MLS® #823166
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,107
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesPets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Beach, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural
- ParkingCarport: Attached, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorSiding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation On Pilings
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler System, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Interior, Restrictions, Curb & Gutter, See Remarks, Sidewalk, Wooded
- RoofFoundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website35
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address98 Pine Needle Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor WW Carpet, Pantry, Wet Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace Gas, Hallway Bunk Beds, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Shelving
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Oven Continue Clean, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Homes On 30a Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.