Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Walton Rose Ln, INLET BEACH
Panoramic gulf views abound from this Inlet Beach Home. Slated for Completion in September 2019, this home features wide open entertaining and everything custom. You're definitely to be wowed touring this home as it has been meticulously designed with top of the line finishes from Coastal Elements Construction. You'll notice the beveled molding and 4-piece crown throughout with accents of European White Oak ceilings, venetian plaster, and beautiful custom tile finishes. The first-floor boasts wrap around porches, a master suite/bedroom, and an open living concept for true entertaining. Then arrive at the second floor with an open sitting area and wet bar with two additional masters that each offer their own private balconies. From the third floor, relax in style at open landing withtwo additional vaulted ceiling bedrooms with gulf views and a bonus/entertainment room with built in bunks for fun! This home was purely designed for living with the oversized rooms, private balconies on each level and so much more. During the winter, gather around the oversized, zero entry brick fireplace and entertain family and friends while finishing dinner in the gourmet kitchen. This home checks off every box for family living, building out the family legacy and becoming a true home away from home. Also featuring twin sub-zero refrigerators, a 48" dual fuel cook-top for the chef enthusiasts, heated salt water pool, spray foamed exterior with high efficiency HVAC, carriage house, Cumuru (South American exotic hardwood Teak) decking, outdoor kitchen, 12' ceilings on the first floor and 10' on the 2nd and 3rd, shiplap throughout, and vaulted ceilings to name a few. This home is truly a work of art to be seen!
- MLS® #823047
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,706
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Garages24' x 25'
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Off Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-Part, Pool - In-Ground, Sprinkler System, BBQ Pit/Grill, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Porch Covered, Shower, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website41
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address212 Walton Rose Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionINLET BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Vaulted, Lock Out, Owner's Closet, Woodwork Stained
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Range Hood, Security System, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.