Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
80 Blue Lake Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Spectacular custom built home just 1 block to the gulf with extraordinary views of the gulf and Big Redfish Coastal Dune Lake. This 4 level home has been completely renovated and updated. Boasting the largest rooftop deck in Blue Mountain, it is equipped with a full wet bar and Bull gas grill for you to enjoy dinner, drinks or simply some chill-out time gazing out at the unmatched views. There is also a large heated pool with plenty of space to lounge on the brick paver sun deck. This home is equipped with an elevator to easily travel to 3 floors. The great room is on the 3rd floor and is surrounded by large, sunny windows. Features of the main living space consist of an open floor plan, beautiful hardwood floors, raised ceilings with recessed lighting and a spacious covered balcony.The roomy gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, quartz counter tops, and an extra-large breakfast bar. There is a large bedroom and 2 full baths on the 3rd floor. The 1st floor has a 2nd living area perfect for kids, with its own kitchenette, a bedroom with 4 full size bunk beds, and a bathroom. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which share a balcony, and bathroom with shower/tub combo, as well as the master bedroom suite with its own private bathroom. All 3 floors have large private balconies in the back. Blue Mountain Beach, characterized by both lavish gulf front and private residences is a one-of-a-kind sprawling paradise set on the highest elevation along the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy unparalleled views across the gulf, beautiful beaches a block away, acres of forest and coastal dune lakes from this property.
- MLS® #822364
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,429
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Water Available, Septic Tank, Sewer Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System, Pool - Heated, Shower, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows, Storm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website69
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address80 Blue Lake Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionBLUE MOUNTAIN BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Raised, Lock Out, Owner's Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Dryer, Ice Machine, Oven Continue Clean, Range Hood, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Local Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.