Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 E Willow Mist Rd, INLET BEACH
Under contract & accepting back-up offers! Beautiful home just 5 BLOCKS FROM THE BEACH in the quiet neighborhood of The Preserve at Inlet Beach. This home features a large, inviting covered front porch, perfect for morning coffee, 4 full bedrooms - 2 of which have en suite baths - PLUS additional rec room on the 2nd level that could easily be made into a 5th bedroom, large closets & ample storage space, full laundry room, open living/dining/kitchen area, and oversized 33'X12' entertaining deck on the rear of the home. Finishing touches include crown molding, Rinnai tankless water heater, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and fresh interior paint throughout. The quiet community features a community clubhouse & pool along with a fishing dock onLake Powell. Information contained within this listing such as square footage, is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer to verify
- MLS® #822118
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,560
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Pool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Private Well
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Open, Lawn Pump, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Dead End, Restrictions, Survey Available
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website18
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address39 E Willow Mist Rd
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionTHE PRESERVE AT INLET BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Fireplace, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:30am CDT.