Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
185 Garfield St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Classic Grayton Beach house with views of the Gulf & Western Lake is just eight sites back from this world famous beach and Red Bar! This popular rental retreat offers everything needed for large family gatherings including a large pool with spacious sunning deck and huge bunk room with foosball table for the kids! Individual porches off bedrooms offer private getaways yet plenty of room for all to lounge on huge decks just steps from world famous Grayton Beach, restaurants, and shops. The home is well-equipped for the crew with two sets of commercial washers & dryers, two dishwashers, and two side by side refrigerators! For those who like to paddle, Western Lake, 30A's largest coastal dune lake, is just one block over with a dock to fish from too, or just a short stroll to beach accessat end of the road. This location offers something for everyone!! Bike to shops along 30-A or venture to WaterColor and Seaside for concerts & people watching. This is a very popular rental home for family reunions, weddings, and business retreats. (Sleeps 23)
- MLS® #822058
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,732
- Year Built1997
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Dock, Fishing, Golf, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-Part, Fenced Privacy, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Separate Living Area, Shower
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website20
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address185 Garfield St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Newly Painted, Shelving
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.