Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 W Salt Box Lane, WATERSOUND
REDUCED! This custom designed residence in the gated community of WaterSound Beach is sure to impress. Designed by Christ & Associates Architects this home fronts the coveted Puttering Park location. The interior selections are a refined sophistication & one immediately appreciates the skillful millwork of the wood trimmed walls, doors & cabinetry. The open dining & living area is accentuated by a custom fireplace with cypress mantle & double French doors that lead to a screened porch surrounded by the private park. The inviting gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances leaves no element overlooked. A guest bedroom with ensuite bath on the first level has its own private porch. The second floor master retreat includes shiplap walls, masonry fireplace & a spacious porch for relaxing.The master ensuite has a Kohler soaking tub, double vanity, enclosed shower & a walk-in closet. The second level also has an additional guest bedroom plus ensuite, laundry & powder bath. Head upstairs & find the built-in bunks, spacious second living area & wet bar complete with beverage fridge & sink. Above the two car garage is the carriage complete with bedroom, full kitchen & breakfast area. Other special features of this home are geothermal construction for maximum energy efficiency, smart home technology with remote capabilities, IPE Brazilian decks & an additional laundry hookup in the garage. This spectacular beach home exudes a relaxed ambience which is unique & refreshing! Watersound Beach is a 256 acre gulf front community featuring a mile of Gulf of Mexico beach front & 90 acres of white sand dunes, private pools, parks & miles of boardwalks.
- MLS® #821856
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,495
- Year Built2008
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Waterfront, Golf
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Restrictions
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website75
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address19 W Salt Box Lane
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Walls Paneled
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingGeothermal, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:45am CDT.