Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
172 A St, INLET BEACH
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac with a 175ft wooded buffer providing a sense of seclusion, this gambrel style home is situated in the perfect location less than 1,000 ft from its deeded beach access. This 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath, 5125 square foot home is complete, delivering precision around every corner. Upon entering this exquisite home with it's spacious open floor plan you will be amazed. This home offers a gourmet kitchen that will meet any chef's dream also accompanied by a beautiful custom breakfast nook and bar. The oversized laundry room is a must see, complete with custom storage bins and a built-in desk. The guest suite bedroom is also located on the first floor which is complete with a full bath.On the second floor you will find a OVERSIZED master suite like no other! The Master suite not only offers a spacious bedroom and sitting area it also features a wood burning fireplace and it's own private balcony. The master bath offers custom flooring, a stand alone tub that overlooks the preserve and a walk in shower. Also on the second floor, you will find two bedrooms with custom desks for homework or craft projects. Both bedrooms have custom shelving in the closet and a Jack and Jill bathroom. A second floor porch provides access to the spacious carriage house with a large bedroom and full bath . On the 3rd floor you will find the perfect bedroom with a Gulf Views complete with custom shelving and a bunk-room. A ladder leads to a roof top porch providing panoramic views of the beautiful gulf to the South and Camp Creek Golf Course to the North. Large screened-in porches round out the exterior and overlook the large salt water pool and children's play house.
- MLS® #821285
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,125
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - In-Ground, Shower, Fenced Back Yard, Patio Enclosed, Porch Covered, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website82
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address172 A St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEACREST EAST
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace 2+, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Shelving
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, A/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace 2+
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Century 21 Coast Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.