Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5207 Finisterre Dr, PANAMA CITY BEACH
Spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets punctuate this luxurious five bedroom home located within Panama City's premier gated, bay front community of Finisterre. This home is perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing as a family due to the thoughtfully crafted floor plan and dynamic outdoor spaces. As you enter the home, you're greeted by gorgeous travertine flooring as well as a custom-made tile mosaic in the foyer. Located to the right of the entrance is the dining room complete with custom-made hardwood flooring. To the left is a spacious sitting room and office space that also has custom-made hardwood flooring as well as custom built-in cabinetry.From the entrance, the floor plan seamlessly flows into the living room. The space is highlighted by a gorgeous gas powered fireplace and impeccable custom hardwood flooring. The living room transitions into the main outdoor entertainment area which is truly something to marvel at boasting a spacious courtyard-style pool, ample covered entertainment space, and an outdoor kitchen complete with an oversized built-in grill, prep sink, and on-tap drink dispenser. In addition to these incredible features, it also hosts a dynamic pool house with two separate rooms that are capable of being utilized in almost any fashion, including one of the rooms current use as a charming wine cellar. There's also a conveniently located half bath and outdoor shower. Another fabulous highlight of this home is the multiple outdoor balconies across the three levels of the home. These balconies offer water views and more entertainment space. The master suite, conveniently located on the first floor, is filled with opulence including an oversized 19.5'x15.5' bedroom suite, his-and-hers dual vanities with granite countertops and custom finishes, large Jacuzzi-style soaking tub, walk-in tiled shower, and an enormous walk-in closet complete with custom designed built-in cabinetry and a custom-made granite island centerpiece. The kitchen of this home is fantastic. It boasts Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless steel appliances complete with an oversized refrigerator, 48-inch Wolf cooktop, two full-sized ovens, a separate smaller oven, a warming drawer, microwave, and wine chiller. The kitchen also has gorgeous travertine flooring and a custom-made travertine backsplash throughout. The large granite island has gorgeous custom woodwork and cabinetry, and it is perfect for any guest overflow seating. The kitchen's breakfast nook has windows that surround the sitting area and fill the kitchen with natural light as well as offer beautiful pool views. The second floor consists of three guest bedrooms that were each thoughtfully designed to be very spacious. Each bedroom feels large and contains copious closet space. Each bedroom also has access to its own outdoor balcony sitting area complete with gorgeous glimpses of the water. The third floor is one of the best and most unique features of this house. It boasts a separate living room and entertainment area complete with custom hardwood flooring, stainless steel refrigerator, wide-screen high definition television, and a gorgeous balcony that offers bespoke water views and sunsets. One other unique and truly indispensable feature of this home is the separate living quarters attached to the main house. This comes complete with a living room, bedroom, and a full bath with granite countertops and a walk-in shower. This separate quarters can be used in the event of a bad storm or a power outage. The elevation of the living space keeps it safe from flooding (although this has never been an issue in the history of the property), and it is equipped with it's own power supply and backup generator in case power is lost. This home is located in Finisterre, a gated waterfront community that has amenities including tennis and basketball courts as well as a community dock that offers access to both the bay and the Gulf of Mexico and is less than one mile from multiple marina's.
- MLS® #821127
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,745
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesTennis, Waterfront, Gated Community
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - House, Community
- ExteriorSiding Stucco, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Fenced Back Yard, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Columns, Pool - House, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular
- Days on Website90
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address5207 Finisterre Dr
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionFINISTERRE S/D
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32408
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Plantation Shutters, Shelving, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Oven Double, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.