Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
275 Lakewood Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
#THEGOLDENBUBBLE is like walking into a Nature preserve w/ FABULOUS LANDSCAPING in a completely FENCED YARD providing TOTAL PRIVACY on OVER AN ACRE OF LAND!! MATURE LANDSCAPING w/ Bamboo over 25' tall & so many gorgeous LIVE OAK TREES! A SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH, only .3 of a mile, where there is public access on a DEAD-END STREET, near DEER LAKE STATE PARK w/ over a MILE OF PROTECTED PRISTINE BEACH. The property is beside WATERSOUND WEST BEACH, where small lots sell for over half a million, this is a REAL STEAL! The home has nice extras like a SEPARATE APARTMENT downstairs w/ private entrance used as an AIR B&B now. Open LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN has a 2-STORY STONE FIREPLACE in LIVING ROOM & upstairs DEN AREA (now used as a yoga/pilates STUDIO) & porch off of upstairs MASTER SUITE/BATHstudio). Great SCREENED PORCH off the Kitchen/dining area allows you to open up the back of the house and let nature in. There's a one-car attached garage. A convenient Bedroom and bath on the first floor can be for guests. The MASTER SUITE UPSTAIRS has a balcony overlooking the yard, and a TRAVERTINE bath with SOAKING TUB. There is a BONUS ROOM upstairs that could be another bedroom, office, or den. This home is simply WARM & COZY....you just need to see it! Sold UNFURNISHED Buyer to verify dimensions
- MLS® #821109
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,849
- Year Built1986
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesTV Cable Available
- UtilitiesElectric Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Propane, Private Well, Septic Tank, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorSiding Brick All, Siding Wood, Foundation Slab On Grade, Roof Composite Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Building
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Composite Shingle
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website32
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address275 Lakewood Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionEASTERN LAKE ESTATES
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Cathedral, Fireplace 2+, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Lighting Recessed, Wallpaper, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Stained
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency, Heat Pump Air To Air
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace 2+
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:30am CDT.