Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Round Rd, ROSEMARY BEACH
Stunning architectural detail with luxurious upgrades on one of the larger homes in Rosemary Beach. Renovated by master builder Matt Fuller, this rare home has all the warmth and character of other homes in the area but with a contemporary flair. Each sun-drenched room invites you to linger, from the dramatic living room with open concept kitchen, to the stylish third-floor master suite. Special features include a reverse floor plan, master suite on each level, brand-new chef's kitchen, stone mantel fireplace, Venetian plaster accents throughout home and a garage & carriage house overlooking the pool. With its open floor plan and reclaimed antique oak throughout, the exquisite residence offers 7 bedrooms & 7.5 bathrooms in the heart of Rosemary Beach.Perfect for entertaining and comfortable living at its best. Upon entering the home, the first level 3 en-suite bedrooms including a 1st level master suite with walk-in closet and spa-like bath area can be found. Access to the new sparkling heated pool, garage, carriage house and laundry are also on the first floor. The second level showcases restored salvaged 8x10 beams from a Kentucky tobacco barn, custom kitchen cabinetry, soapstone counter tops and Calcutta gold marble center island. A suite of Wolfe & Subzero appliances completes the kitchen. In the large living area, the eye is drawn to the accent wall surrounding the Venetian clad fireplace which boasts of weathered grey deadhead Cypress walls, salvaged from the home of renowned architect Edward Vason Jones. The master bedroom and 2 additional bedrooms are on the upper levels of the residence, providing ample light and privacy for guests and family members. Each ensuite includes walnut cabinetry, Venetian plaster accents and brass plumbing features by Rohl. Suspended above the two-car garage sits a bi-level carriage house, with full kitchen, loft area and stackable washer and drawer. The exterior courtyard includes peacock pavers surround the heated pool, an outdoor kitchen and the home is completed with copper gas lanterns adding charm and lighting for long evenings on the sprawling porches.
- MLS® #821043
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,100
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesFishing, Pool, Beach, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Water Available, TV Cable Available, Electric Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorSiding Shake
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Porch Open, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Open, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Renovated, Separate Living Area
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Corner
- Days on Website34
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address171 Round Rd
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Raised, Floor Tile, Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Disposal, Dryer, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Hilary & Reverie
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:30am CDT.