Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Carson Oaks Ln, MIRAMAR BEACH
Upon entering the Carson Oaks neighborhood, you pass the large brick columns that are heavily bordered with 100 year old Oak trees with graceful hanging moss, just like driving back home, where the children can ride their bikes and dogs are being walked by their masters. It is an ideal location for families and those that are wanting a quiet place to reside, away from traffic and noise. This one level three bedroom home offers great living spaces, open kitchen to great room, and split plan with two guest rooms on left side and the master bedroom toward the south side of home. The screened in porch is conveniently located off the dining and kitchen by two french doors and would make a perfect outdoor dining area. There is a brick paver patio for your entertaining and enjoy the lushlandscaping, even room for a garden against the tall wooden fence. This home has been meticulously cared for and all the interior walls were painted light recently, to match the beautiful travertine flooring. Enjoy seeing this home at your earliest convenience because one-level homes are in high demand in our area, and this one is ready to move into immediately.
- MLS® #820670
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,953
- Year Built2010
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesPets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground, Other
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Guest, Oversized, See Remarks, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages24 x 24
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorSiding Brick All, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesColumns, Dock, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Boat Launch
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Interior, Level
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows, Storm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website33
- ZoningResidential Single Family, See Remarks
- Address364 Carson Oaks Ln
- AreaNorth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionCARSON OAKS
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Oven Continue Clean
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories1
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.