Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
You can't get any closer to Seaside than this! This home has all of Seaside's charm without any HOA dues or restrictions, offering the best of both worlds. The shops, dining, and entertainment of Seaside are truly steps away to this Seagrove location. It boasts an overabundance of parking-a rarity in this area - and the lot is HUGE, with plenty of room for a large pool and even more outdoor living space. The main house is an ENTERTAINER'S DREAM with a large kitchen open to the living, dining, and family rooms on the main floor, along with a full bath and multiple porches, giving great space to enjoy the lushly landscaped setting. The 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and leads up to a 4th story loft with rooftop observation deck overlooking Seagrove, Seaside, and the Gulf of Mexico. Theground floor of the main house has a 2-car garage and also a one-bedroom mother-in-law suite, with living room and full kitchen, which can be accessed internally or externally to provide rental income (currently rented) or an extension your home's living space. Behind the main house is a detached 2-car garage with a 1-bedroom carriage house, with full kitchen and living room above, which is also currently used as a rental. This house has ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES and with multi-million dollar homes all around, too! Call today to see this gem!
- MLS® #820535
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage3,428
- Year Built1996
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached, Garage: Detached, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open, Patio Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Fenced Lot-All, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Separate Bldg Rent, Yard Building, Separate Living Area
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website65
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address350 Forest St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEAGROVE 5TH ADDN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatmnt Some, Basement Finished, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:16pm CDT.