Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Tbd Prairie Pass Lot 278, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This is a one of a kind home in a nearly sold out community. Starting soon- our most popular Sea Breeze floor plan on the second LARGEST HOMESITE in NatureWalk. Almost a quarter acre and surrounded by preserve/ State Forest on 2 sides AND in the communities ONLY cul-de-sac. 3 covered porches all with views of nature surrounding you. Home includes oversized storage space. First floor is family/kitchen/ dining and a spacious junior owner's suite with private bath. 2nd floor features a loft area with double doors out to the covered porch. Also a bunk room (big enough for a double sized bunk), 2nd guest room, and master suite.We've upgraded the master suite to feature a larger bath with show stopping free standing tub, stand up shower and double sinks.All light finishes throughout with quartz countertops, white shaker cabinets, light colored wood floors, white vgroove on the walls, and white beams in living room. With close proximity to Seaside and the beaches of 30A but also being off the beaten path, NatureWalk has become the go- to neighborhood for many! Not far to go with the amenity rich- Gathering Place-complete with heated lap pool,hot tub, zero entry pool, fire pit, grills, and much more! Biking distance to Seaside, Watercolor and all of 30A. Trail to the beach from the community to beach access- 5 min bike ride! Community amenity package includes golf cart shuttle to and from the beach during the summer season!
- MLS® #820492
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Minimum Rental Prd
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- ParkingGolf Cart: Enclosed
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Porch Open
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website10
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- AddressTbd Prairie Pass Lot 278
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionNaturewalk at Seagrove
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Lock Out, Newly Painted, Shelving
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Warranty Provided, Security System, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.