Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
75 Cobia St, DESTIN
Unique opportunity to purchase adjacent properties less than a block to the beach in the sought after community of Crystal Beach. These combined properties span 165 feet along Cobia St and the vacant lot can be developed as a separate or combined property with the existing house, garage, pool, and carriage house. Classic mid-century modern beach cottage with renovations and additions. White shiplap walls and beamed ceilings are just a few of the interior features in this remodeled home. Living and entertaining is simplistic with the open floor plan that is centered around a whitewashed brick, gas fireplace. The remodeled kitchen provides a functional layout with casual dining banquet and breakfast bar off the central island.White cabinets, stainless steel appliances including a gas range maintain the light, contemporary look. Tile floors and a farm-style sink deliver stylish touches while leathered granite counter tops finish off the kitchen. The guest bedrooms have brushed oak hardwood floors and are complemented by sliding barn doors on each closet. There's ample space in the master suite for a sitting area overlooking the private backyard and pool area. A stone-paved deck surrounds the pool which includes a covered sitting or dining area where everyone can enjoy the backyard. There is a detached pool/carriage house with its own entrance, guest bedroom, and bathroom. The remainder of the property includes an enclosed lawn area perfect for pets and kids. With convenient access to restaurants, shopping at Destin Commons, and multiple beach accesses, it's easy to see why Crystal Beach is such a sought after location along the coast.
- MLS® #820406
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built1959
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Open, Renovated, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website8
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address75 Cobia St
- SubdivisionCRYSTAL BEACH
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories1
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.