Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
513 Osceola Dr, DESTIN
This truly remarkable reconstructed/renovated home on prestigious Holiday Isle is a family's masterpiece. From the beautiful glass entry door to double boat docks no detail was overlooked. Second floor capacious living, dining & kitchen open onto several balconies for entertaining or simply watching the sunset or enjoying the harbor views. Kitchen houses the perfect island with bar stools, window seat, convection oven, Cambria countertops, Bosch induction cooktop & dishwasher, pantry, ice maker. Dining room with lighted china shelves. Two guest bedrooms with jack 'n jill baths, oversized recreation room with toy/game walk-in closet, laundry room with utility sink. 3rd floor is a magnificient master suite with cathedral/vaulted ceilings, morning kitchen, sitting area, private deck withharbor views, walk-in closet with built-ins, wood floors, master bath with double vanities, shower with double heads & rainhead, stand alone tub, tile, Kohler (everything) toilet. Bottom level includes double garage, recreation/media room, 2 bedrooms, bath, closets, utility/storage room, craft room/tackle room. Walk outside to the fabulous decks and docks, gunite pool with spa, 2 boat slips - 45x18, 40x18, one with 20K lift one with 6K lift, 2 jet ski lifts, 18x40 deck over one boat slip. All exterior decks, driveways or walkways either Trex decking or concrete pavers. All this plus deeded beach access 2 blocks away, minutes to the Gulf of Mexico by boat, fabulous shopping, dining, even water taxi pickup at your dock. Make sure to include on your shopping list!!!! Buyer to verify room dimensions
- MLS® #820405
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,556
- Year Built2002
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Waterfront, Minimum Rental Prd
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached, Boat
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Shore: Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Above Ground, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Back Yard, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Boat Slip, Boathouse, Boatlift, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Above Ground, Renovated, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRestrictions, Bulkhead/Seawall, Covenants, Dead End, Easements, Flood Insurance Required
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website10
- ZoningResidential Single Family, City, Deed Restriction
- Address513 Osceola Dr
- SubdivisionHOLIDAY ISLE
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted, Basement Finished, Built-In Bookcases, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Renovated, Shelving
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Stove/Oven Electric, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Smooth Stovetop Rnge
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:The Shelton Group
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.