Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2902 Pine Valley Dr, MIRAMAR BEACH
Perfectly located against a backdrop of the 6th fairway of the elite Burnt Pine Golf Club course and peaceful lake views. Revel in this spacious, renovated, and custom-built home located behind the private gates of Sandestin's most sought after and prestigious neighborhood, Burnt Pine. With no expense spared, the magnitude of features and palatial finishes of this tastefully decorated sanctuary are sure to appease your every desire and expectation. New interior features and updates throughout the home include: fresh interior paint, all new built-in custom closets, all new LED lighting and fixtures, all new plantation shutters, all new storage shelving in both garages, new ensuite bathroom including shower installed in upstairs bedroom (where none existed previously), new bathroom storagecabinets, all new media wiring and electrical outlets installed next to all ten televisions, two new HVAC units installed, and a plethora of new improvements in the other rooms. As you walk through the front doors, you are greeted by the foyer with an abundance of natural light and space, as well as travertine tile running throughout all the common areas. Off the foyer and on the main level, the luxurious and tucked away private master suite is to your left as is a private study with new mahogany custom built ins and plenty of storage. The private master suite features hardwood floors, trayed ceilings, and access to the pool and lanai areas from the bedroom. The master bathroom offers two generously sized walk-in closets, a new walk-in steam bath tub, an oversized shower, a fitness area, and a steam shower that has since been converted to an extra walk-in closet (Owner retained all parts for an easy conversation back to steam shower). The first floor is also comprised of a powder room, a formal dining room, Chef's dream kitchen, open living area, guest bedroom & private ensuite bathroom, butler's pantry, wet bar, laundry room with a pet bath/grooming station, and access to your first oversized two car garage â" all of which is located on the right side of the home, providing ample privacy for the master suite and study. The Chef's dream kitchen features a new Wolfe 48" range, top of the line Thermador appliances, Fisher Paykel dishwashers, and an abundance of beautifully refinished custom cabinetry with a ton of storage. Enjoy entertaining? The living and screened in lanai areas are separated by retractable sliding glass doors, overlooking the stunning and expansive outdoor living areas. You and your Guests are sure to enjoy the new landscaping offering a truly serene setting, which features a heated swimming pool with built in seating, separate hot tub, and an outdoor summer kitchen. From dinner parties or events, to family days by the pool or your favorite sports game, this outdoor living space is second to none. As you walk up the travertine stairs from the first level to the second level, you will notice floor-to-ceiling windows and new plantation shutters, defining the stairway with natural light. The second level is comprised of a media room, wrap-around terrace, and two additional bedrooms â" one with an ensuite bathroom, including shower (where none existed previously), and the other with a Jack and Jill bathroom, allowing for ensuite use or use during movie nights. Both additional bedrooms and the media room feature new wood flooring that match the wood flooring in the master suite. The expansive wrap-around terrace would make the perfect space for making smores in the exterior fireplace during movie night, or to watch the sunset while overlooking the tranquil pool, spa, and 6th fairway with guests & your favorite wine! The wrap-around terrace is easily accessible from the media room, additional bedroom, and foyer on the second level. Burnt Pine is an exclusive neighborhood located within Sandestin Resort, which offers a wide array of amenities such as beach access by golf cart (by crossing under Highway 98), world class tennis center with fifteen courts, four professional and world famous golf courses, tram service that offers service to the entire 2400 acre resort, nineteen swimming pools, 113-slip marina able to accommodate yachts and large vessels, The Village of Baytowne Wharf, business meeting areas, full service professional fitness center and spa, and a plethora of some of the BEST dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences across the Emerald Coast. Sandestin Resort has been ranked the number one resort along the Emerald Coast and is the only true golf cart community that does not require you to access highway 98. All of this makes this well-thought out and designed sanctuary a must see! Be sure to check out the 3-D Matterport virtual tour located under the photos tab! Buyer to verify all data and measurements provided that is deemed important to Buyer prior to submitting an offer.
- MLS® #820387
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,155
- Year Built2009
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Marina, No Short Term Rental, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Golf Cart: Enclosed, Guest, Oversized, Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Community, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Frame, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Columns, Deck Enclosed, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-Part, Hot Tub, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Patio Enclosed, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Sauna/Steam, Shower, Sprinkler System, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Golf Course, Level, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website101
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address2902 Pine Valley Dr
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionBURNT PINE
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace 2+, Floor Marble, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Renovated, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace 2+
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Destin Palms Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.