Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1536 W Island Green Ln, MIRAMAR BEACH
Here is your opportunity to own an Island Green estate home located on the prime location overlooking the lake & the Signature #6 green at the Raven Golf Club. As you drive into the driveway with its beautiful landscaping, check out the 3-car oversized garage with space for a golf cart!The moment you enter through the front doors, you are sure to be mesmerized with the grand entry way featuring 27-foot ceilings and large crown molding through out. To the right is the light and bright living room. and to the left of the grand entryway is the formal dining room.The master suite truly has the wow factor. Large and spacious. The large master bath is truly a dream bath featuring a very large walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. If you are one that has plenty of clothes and demands a a largecloset.. you just found it! The office with its mahogany walls is sure to be a big hit for the ones who like a stately area. The large kitchen is sure to be the chef's delight. You certainly won't have a problem having enough cabinets space for all your cookware and dishes. Off of the kitchen is the very large laundry room featuring a laundry sink, storage cabinets & the perfect area to hang cloths right from the washer & dryer. The view from the kitchen is the breakfast area & the family room with a cozy fireplace. Upstairs there are 4 guest room & 3 full baths & a view from the iron banister of the lower level. Step outside where you're sure to be impressed with all the space for an outdoor social event. The outdoor living area is sure to be a big hit with its gas fireplace, sitting area & summer kitchen & a hot tub within the heated swimming pool completed in 2010. This is sure to be a place where wonderful memories will be made.. and did I mention that incredible peaceful view?
- MLS® #820241
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,391
- Year Built1997
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Pool, TV Cable Available, Dock, Fishing, Golf, Marina, No Short Term Rental, Playground, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Golf Cart: Covered, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Enclosed, Community
- ExteriorSiding Stucco, Foundation Off Grade, Frame, Roof Tile/Slate, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesPool - In-Ground, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Hot Tub, Lawn Pump, Pool - Enclosed, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Golf Course, Restrictions
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website41
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address1536 W Island Green Ln
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionISLAND GREEN
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatment All, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Floor WW Carpet New, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Pull Down Stairs, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Oven:Self Cleaning
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.