Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3640 Scenic Hwy 98, DESTIN
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! GULF FRONT HOME! If relaxation is what you're looking for, you will enjoy the satisfaction of 50ft. of waterfront luxury living. Few properties have the charm and solitude that surround this home. Step inside and you'll be amazed at the open layout. This home is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen, living and dining area boost a beautiful, direct view of the Gulf. The master suite also faces the Gulf with a luxury en suite bath and Jacuzzi tub. There is a second bedroom and laundry on the top floor also. The middle floor plan allows privacy for your guests with their own living area and kitchenette. You will also find two bedrooms with a jack and jill bath on this level. This is a perfect forever home or a rental home, great for weddings.The large, open first floor room could be used as a separate lockout. It is completely accessible from the outside and does not have access to the upper two floors of the house from the inside. It has two murphy beds, as well as a full bath. There is a kitchen in the room for preparing and entertaining, including a two burner cooktop and small refrigerator. The back deck is large enough for receptions or entertaining by the beach, with a walkway from the driveway down to the back deck. Sitting out on the custom made benches by the beach is a fabulous way to truly enjoy beach living! With this beautiful Gulf front property you have a premier destination to call home or vacation, without the expense of association dues. Come and enjoy some of the finest Gulf front living in Destin, Florida!
- MLS® #820088
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1996
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGULF, Gulf/Pass
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Tile/Slate, Foundation On Pilings, Siding EIFS
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hurricane Shutters, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Hot Tub, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Setback, Flood Insurance Required, See Remarks, Will Divide
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website77
- ZoningResidential Single Family, City
- Address3640 Scenic Hwy 98
- SubdivisionScenic Hwy 98
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lock Out, Renovated, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Guest Quarters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Sea Dunes Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT.