Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4646 Paradise Isle, DESTIN
Build your dream house in beautiful Destiny subdivision. Vacant buildable lot with no build out time. Only 2 blocks to the beach in a gated subdivision. Amenities such as pool, hot tub, tennis, fitness facility, showers and luxury owners room just steps away. This is the biggest lot with the best value. Don't wait not many lots close to the front of the subdivision left! Across the street is a public beach with restaurant, showers, beach bar, playground, boardwalk along the beach and tons of beautiful sandy beaches. Perfect for a primary, secondary home or vacation rental.
- MLS® #819994
- Square Footage8,712
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Minimum Rental Prd, Owners Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesTap Fee Due, Gas Available
- FeaturesWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Interior, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Build To Suit
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
- Address4646 Paradise Isle
- SubdivisionDESTINY S/D
- Zip Code32541
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Barrier Zone, Covenants, Interior, Restrictions, Sidewalk, Build To Suit
- Days on Website14
- ZoningResidential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.