Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3326 Club Dr, MIRAMAR BEACH
This exceptional Southern-style home with a glimpse of the bay and 3+bedrooms is on a very private estate-sized lot. Enjoy sitting in a rocking chair enjoying views of the bay through the established magnolias, azaleas, camellias and crepe myrtles. Inside, the modern open floor plan reveals the spaciousness of this elegantly designed home. Twelve foot ceilings in the great room are held aloft by white columns set on travertine floors, a wonderful gathering place for entertaining family and friends with views of the lake and 17th hole on Burnt Pine Golf Course. Extensive screen porches and outdoor patios provide peaceful spots for relaxing and watching blue herons and white egrets picking their way around the water's edge.The formal dining room is graced by a glittering crystal chandelier and wall sconces. The equally impressive designer kitchen is fully equipped with an oversize island and an adjoining space for casual dining. Enjoy working from a large office overlooking the grounds with well established magnolias, azaleas and pines. Retire to the master suite which has a well-planned dressing room with six closets and a luxury bathroom with dual vanities and a whirlpool tub. The staircase leads to two bedrooms, both with private en-suite bathrooms. The second floor sitting room/bunk room provides space for hobbies, TV or additional beds for guests. Doors open directly onto the upper balcony for enjoying pristine morning views of the lake and gentle breezes. This home is beautifully decorated and move-in ready (with some exceptions). Set inside the prestigious gated community of Burnt Pine, this residence is short golf cart ride to all the coastal amenities of the Sandestin Resort - a 2,400-acre resort with beautiful white sand beaches, four championship golf courses, a world class tennis complex, a 113 slip marina, nature trails, kayaking, tubing and standup paddle boarding and the pedestrian Village of Baytowne Wharf and Grand Boulevard with full range of shopping, amenities, and dining.
- MLS® #819913
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,872
- Year Built2000
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesPool, Beach, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Marina, No Rental, Playground, TV Cable Available, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Other, Golf Cart: Covered
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorSiding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System, Columns, Hurricane Shutters, Patio Covered, Porch Screened
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- Days on Website44
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address3326 Club Dr
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionBURNT PINE
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Pantry, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace Gas, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Newly Painted, Plantation Shutters, Split Bedroom, Upgraded Media Wing, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Oven Continue Clean, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.