Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Johnstown Ln, ROSEMARY BEACH
NEVER RENTED - PRIME CONDITION. This is Rosemary Beach excellence! This 5 bedroom / 5.5 bath concrete & block construction home w/ carriage house and two car garage was completed in late 2015. Private pool and courtyard, excellent construction, and large carriage house make this home in Rosemary an excellent choice. Open, bright and spacious inside, this ''smart'' home can be monitored and controlled from home while you're not ''home'' for peace of mind. Downstairs, you'll find a spacious kitchen with Thermador appliances, large island with ''waterfall'' counter tops, a wet-bar with ice-maker and wine fridge, floor-to-ceiling windows, venetian plaster walls, limestone floors, half-bath, a downstairs bedroom off the pool area with en suite bathroom, beautiful pool andbuilt-in outdoor grill area for entertaining family and guests. Out the front door is a Rosemary Beach walking path - taking you less than 100 feet away to the Cabana Pool, or less than 250 steps away from Rosemary Beaches' famous Barrett Square for Amavida Coffee, bike rentals, etc. Or take a quick stroll a similar distance away to the north to the private Rosemary Beach owner's club. Venturing up to the second floor, you'll find an amazing master-suite with incredible natural light filtered through the windows and natural vegitation - making a wonderful space for lazy mornings and afternoon reading after a day in the sun. The master bedroom features a large bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower, double vanity, walk-in closet, and separate toilet throne room. Also upstairs you'll find a beautifully crafted room serving as a kids bunk-room with built-in bunks and reading nook with en-suite bath, additional bedroom (also featuring an en-suite bathroom), and a full laundry room with sink and storage space. From the top of the stairs, you'll find natural light pouring in through the windows and door opening to the upstairs balcony overlooking the courtyard with the pool, sundeck and built-in grill. Taking the path across the upstairs balcony leads to the spacious and fully-equipped one bed / one bath carriage house with full kitchen, appliances, large living space, full-sized bedroom, fall bathroom, and stackable washer/dryer. This home is one of the finest in Rosemary Beach and along 30A - featuring top of the line finishes and appointments. Built with solid block and concrete, venetian plaster, limestone floors, smart home system, private pool and courtyard, smooth stucco siding, fire-sprinkler system, carriage house over two-car garage, etc. etc. this home is the one you have been looking for. Rosemary Beach is one of the premier gulf-front developments of 30A with 107 acres of beautiful architecture, natural vegetation, world-class amenities and conveniences, and amazing emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful white beaches. Located in the Florida Panhandle between Pensacola Florida and Tallahassee Florida -- this home in Rosemary Beach is the place to own / live for the best of Florida and 30A.
- MLS® #819793
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,729
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Exercise Room, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Community Room, Deed Access, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Deeded, Other
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorBlock, Roof Metal, Concrete, Roof Foam, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Open, Shower, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Separate Living Area
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions
- RoofBlock, Roof Metal, Roof Foam
- Days on Website76
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address43 Johnstown Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Raised, Guest Quarters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Ice Machine, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Escapes Real Estate Sales
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.