Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Seacrest Beach Blvd, INLET BEACH
This beautiful Florida cottage style home located along the palm lined streets of the world renown Seacrest Beach provides the perfect opportunity for a great investment property or a private escape from the real world! Seacrest Beach features deeded beach, deeded beach access, a beautiful 12,000 sqft pool and is perfectly located between Aly's Beach and Rosemary Beach. The home features two master suites, French doors in each bedroom leading to the large covered balconies on the front and rear of the home and a second floor study area. The third floor features a full bath, kitchenette and an additional living area or bedroom. Hardwood and travertine floors, crown molding, granite and upgraded cabinets are just a few of the finishing touches on this well built and maintained home.
- MLS® #819506
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,529
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Picnic Area, Pool, TV Cable Available, Whirlpool, Pavillion/Gazebo
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, Porch Open, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System, Separate Living Area
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Sidewalk, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website23
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address202 Seacrest Beach Blvd
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEACREST BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Split Bedroom, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat Pump Air To Air, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Escapes Real Estate Sales
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.