Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1976 E County Hwy 30a, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Three Gulfside lots, with a house by Pritzker Prize-winning architect, Aldo Rossi. Option to add two additional cottages, pool or private pavilion to create a large family compound on the vacant gulf front lots. This spectacular property is on Seaside's western edge, secluded but just a short stroll to downtown Seaside. The late Aldo Rossi was one of the greatest neo-rationalist architect of the late 20th century, and this is his only house in America. A pair of elegant order columns frames the entry to the house. An Oculus at the top of the entry porch gives a glimpse of the roof terrace. Rossi House was built with the best available materials, fixtures, appliances & tile work. Two guest bedrooms, each with private bath, laundry room and walk in storage closet on 1st floor. A beautifullycrafted stair leads to the main floor at the upper level. The living room is a calm, serene space under a vaulted ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows on the south side over look the dunes and the sea. The kitchen is equipped with Bulthaup cabinets and Gaggenau and Miele appliances. The spacious dining room leads to a south-facing porch with views of the gulf. A motorized skylight retracts to allow access to the roof terrace, with panoramic views over the gulf and the town. The master bedroom, like the living room, is a calm, serene space. It has a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the dunes and sea. The spacious master bath is lined with artfully-crafted stone, a steam shower with built in stone bench with thirteen shower heads. The Rossi house is classic elegance. Its beach pavilion was designed and built by Jersey Devil, America's most illustrious design-build architects and craftsmen.
- MLS® #819360
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,748
- Year Built1997
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesPets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Beach, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- ParkingCarport: Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding Wood, Trim Wood, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Porch Covered, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-All, Hurricane Shutters, Porch Open, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Setback, Covenants, Level, Restrictions, Survey Available
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Flat, Roof Membrane, Roof Pitched
- Days on Website26
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address1976 E County Hwy 30a
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEASIDE 10
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Vaulted, Furnished - None, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Smoke Detector, Washer, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Geothermal
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.