Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Keel Ct, WATERSOUND
Step on to the boardwalk in front, walk in the woods out back, and in under four minutes on foot, you can have your toes in the sand on the luscious pearl white beach. This wonderful home comfortably blends timeless sophistication with eternal simplicity. It's a splash of Nantucket tucked into a luxurious WaterSound setting. The front porch beckons one sit for a spell, and the open concept interior calls for fun family times and magnificent entertaining. An elegant, contemporary kitchen and dining nook are flooded with natural daylight, with more dining space at the breakfast bar and dining table. A large gas range, double ovens, marble and granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a farmhouse sink are complemented with a butler's pantry for prep work at another farmhouse sinkplus overflow storage. The living room flows seamlessly with copious windows, a gas fireplace and a wood ceiling with classy white beams. Hardwood floors, wood wall accents and finely crafted architectural details attest to quality in design, function and materials. Five bedrooms and bathrooms, plus a powder room, ensure sleep quarters for a crowd. Everything here evokes quality workmanship and makes this home a magical property for a Sunshine State lifestyle of wonder and comfort. This home is in perfect condition as it has never been rented. The corner lot affords space for a private pool and carriage house with garage. Detailed plans available upon request.
- MLS® #819319
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,961
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Picnic Area, Pool, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Shingle/Shake, Siding Shake, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, Yard Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Level, Restrictions, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Shingle/Shake
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website25
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address8 Keel Ct
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Skylight(s), Upgraded Media Wing, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Ice Machine, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:00am CDT.