Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
643 Blue Mountain Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Stunning gulf views and deeded beach access a one-minute walk away make this one-owner retreat a beach lover's dream. Built in 2005, this three-story home has never been on a rental program and has never been on the market. It is the only active listing currently available on Blue Mountain Beach Road. Situated on an oversized and well-landscaped lot, this home is set up for spacious living and privacy, featuring two bedrooms and one full bath on the first floor, an open-concept kitchen and living area on the second floor and a spacious master suite on the third. A large and well-appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a wine refrigerator, large walk-in pantry and Red Dragon Granite countertops throughout. Recent updates including a new metal roof and new exterior paint complement interior upgrades including crown molding throughout, dimmable lighting and a Rinnai water heater. An abundance of balconies, five in all, overlook an amazing outdoor space, and provide unimpeded gulf views over a recently-renovated one-story home across the street. A heated pool and hot tub occupy only a portion of the large yard, complete with outdoor furniture and a Big Green Egg, both of which convey with purchase. The entire pool and patio area is wired for surround sound, and a convenient outdoor shower is perfect for cooling off after a warm day soaking up the sun. A two-car garage and driveway provide ample parking for family and friends. 643 Blue Mountain Beach Road is conveniently located near Big Redfish Lake and all of 30A's world-class shopping, dining and recreational amenities.
- MLS® #819233
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,456
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Garages22 X 23
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-All, Lawn Pump, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Shower, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website82
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address643 Blue Mountain Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionBLUE MOUNTAIN BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Furnished - Some, Pantry, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Freezer, Jennaire Type, Oven:Self Cleaning, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:16pm CDT.