Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 W Trigger Trail, PANAMA CITY BEACH
Boasting a prime corner lot location fronting Scenic Highway 30-A, this completely remodeled, three-story beach house is ready to host family memories for years to come at the front of Seacrest Beach. Offering a large gated courtyard with an outdoor shower, a perfect spot to grill and store bikes and beach toys, this beach house is located just across from the Seacrest Beach deeded beach access. Offering a reverse floor plan, this 2,313 square foot beach house offers a coveted main floor master bedroom ensuite with dual vanities and a walk-in closet, plus a bonus bunk area that are great for hosting guests. With hardwood floors and 9 and 10 foot ceilings throughout, the large open concept living room, spacious dining area with seating for eight and kitchen are located on the second levelOffering breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a tile backsplash, the kitchen has been fully updated. A spacious guest bedroom ensuite with soaring ceilings and a private covered porch completes the second level of the home. The third floor is currently being utilized as a fourth bedroom with two beds, a wet bar and a half bath. This space could also function as a second living area, bunk room or office space. Double doors transport you out to a spacious deck equipped with cozy outdoor furniture and glimpses of the Gulf. Featuring three parking spaces and a convenient walking path along the west side of home, this property is located near Seacrest Village and is nestled between the Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach communities along Scenic Highway 30-A. Seacrest Beach offers its residents and guests a 12,000 square foot community pool that is one of the most spectacular pools on 30-A! Enjoy the close proximity to restaurants, shopping and more in Seacrest Beach!
- MLS® #818600
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,372
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Deed Access
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Columns, Deck Covered
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website35
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address17 W Trigger Trail
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSeacrest Beach PH 5
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Floor WW Carpet New, Shelving, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Security System
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Beach Group Properties Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.