Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2304 E County Hwy 30a, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Designed by Don Copper, no detail has been overlooked in this fabulous gulf front cottage located in the heart of Seaside. Three 20'x 28' covered porches, one on each level, are additional living areas overlooking the gulf. Eight 20' tall columns surround the two upper porches. Epay wood imported from Africa was used on the porches and roof deck. Hand blown glass chandeliers hang from the foyer and at each landing as you climb the beautiful stairway. First level includes three guest bedrooms, 2 queen suites and bunk room with three sets of bunks. Each bedroom has its own private bath. Laundry also on first level. Stained wide plank wood floors give balance to the light colors of the interior finish. Dumb waiter services all floors for ease in transporting groceries and luggage. Two mastersuites with private baths are on the second level. One exquisite master suite features exposed beams, double vanity, steam shower and Jacuzzi tub overlooking the gulf. Private access from the master suite to one of the covered porch furnished with hanging bed, sofas and comfortable chairs with gulf views from east to west. Marble and glass tiles were used in all bathrooms. The third level you will find an open floor plan that encompasses the living, dining and kitchen area with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. The kitchen is every cook's dream with granite countertops, Wolf gas stove with overhead hood, SubZero refrigerator, Dacor built-in microwave, 2 Fisher & Paykel dishwashers. In addition, there is a bar area with ice machine, sink, walk in pantry with SubZero wine cooler and half bath. The cooking island with bar accommodates seating for six and the dining table with banquette seats eight. Create a fire on crisp days in the wood burning fireplace. The mantle is made of 900 year old river cypress. For the finale a spiral staircase takes you to the widow's walk with uncompromised views of the Gulf of Mexico and all of Seaside. Relax and enjoy sun bathing on your private rooftop deck. There are amazing gulf views from all floors and the widow's walk. Outside walls of first level are made of solid concrete block filled with poured concrete and rebar columns anchored 38 feet in ground. This property also includes a basement and a two car parking trellis. This is truly an exquisite property.
- MLS® #818249
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,735
- Year Built2009
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesColumns, Deck Open, Fireplace, Porch Covered, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionCoastal Setback, Covenants, Easements, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofBlock, Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website65
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address2304 E County Hwy 30a
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEASIDE 14
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Beamed, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More, Heat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.