Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Pensacola St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This sweet little cottage is all you really need! Located equidistant between the beach, the west-end pool and downtown Seaside, you can quickly get anywhere from here. Bathed in tropical colors and with a name like ''Shell Station'' it's hard to imagine being anywhere but at the beach. Upon entering the front screened porch, you'll immediately feel a sense of calm and likely be tempted to kick back and relax. Step inside Shell Station and you'll see why this open floor plan that everyone loves is so popular. The three-story ceiling height in the living and dining areas soars skyward toward light-filled clerestory windows adding to that open, spacious feel. Plenty of large windows help to provide additional natural light while gleaming hardwood (continued)....floors reflect beautifully. The newly remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar is a fun, central hub of this delightful cottage. On chilly days or nights you can cozy up to the wood-burning fireplace to take a nap or read a good book. In addition to the kitchen, living and dining areas, the first floor also offers a bedroom and bath for those who don't want to do stairs. The second floor provides two bedrooms that share a bathroom and a private screened porch. Both bedrooms have French doors that open to a view of the living room below, which again helps a small space feel brighter and so much larger. While you won't have much yard work, you can still enjoy outdoor living on either of the two screened porches or the back yard deck. This home lives much larger than it is, making it a treasured beach cottage for a small family or the perfect SEASIDE 'starter' home!
- MLS® #817983
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1989
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, BBQ Pit/Grill
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground, Community Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Fireplace, Porch Covered, Renovated, Shower, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Interior, Level, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website9
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address63 Pensacola St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Ceiling Cathedral, Floor WW Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.