Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
48 Paradise By The Sea Blvd, INLET BEACH
Beautiful Mediterranean style home in the private gated neighborhood of Paradise by the Sea. This home was custom built in 2015 and has all the upgrades today's buyers wish for. The large master suite as well as the main living area are found on the ground level. The open concept kitchen/living/dining area opens to a backyard oasis through a wall of glass sliders. A summer kitchen and large outdoor dining area lead to home's luxurious and unique private heated pool and spa. The home sits on just over a 1/4 acre lot and is full of beautiful tropical landscaping. Paradise By the Sea is home to some of the most private stretches of beach on 30A, nestled between Rosemary and Alys Beach and in walking distance to all the shopping and dining of Rosemary, Seacrest, and Alys.The home features a 3 car garage with plenty of storage, elevator, fireplace, media room, central vac, and deeded beach access. It is being sold fully furnished, including a Young Chang baby grand piano, and 6 person golf cart.
- MLS® #817911
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,576
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Deed Access
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Garages40 x 25
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorSiding Brick All, Roof Tile/Slate
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Sprinkler System, Columns, Deck Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website10
- ZoningResidential Single Family, Deed Restriction
- Address48 Paradise By The Sea Blvd
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionPARADISE BY THE SEA
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Guest Quarters
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas, Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Engel & Volkers 30a Beaches
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.