Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
130 Odessa St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This impressive home is a modern take on the Charleston design. With a commanding presence on the corner of Odessa and Forest Streets, the location couldn't be better. Overlooking the west-end family pool and just a quick stroll to the beach, you can please everyone! Two bedrooms with en-suite baths enjoy the privacy of being on the first floor. The second floor surprises you with a grand living room topped by a soaring ceiling. The kitchen continues the modern vibe with stainless steel countertops and high-end appliances - Viking gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, etc. Off the kitchen is a small porch for outdoor dining plus it connects to the guest cottage at this level. The third floor offers a third bedroom with en-suite bath and a (continued) ...spacious sleeping loft perfect for the kiddos. You can also step up to the fourth level open tower to enjoy those amazing sunsets and gulf and town views. The guest cottage, "Relax" provides one bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sleeping loft and two bathrooms. "Relax" can be rented separately from "Take it Easy" or combined as one large home as the owners do now. Dining al fresco is made possible by the fabulous patio connecting both cottages. Much love and care has been taken to maintain the homes in excellent condition. All you need are your swimsuits and beach towels and you'll be ready to Take it Easy and Relax.
- MLS® #817467
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,180
- Year Built1995
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesWaterfront, Beach, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesUnderground, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Separate Bldg Rent, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Level, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website69
- ZoningResidential Single Family, Deed Restriction
- Address130 Odessa St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesWasher/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Guest Quarters, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Skylight(s), Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Seaside Community Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.