Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34 Viridian Park Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
A striking and exceptional home situated on one of the most extraordinary lots in Phase 1 of Watercolor, offering stunning views of Western Lake. The home is oriented to maximize it's serene, private setting, yet it is with a close proximity to all amenities in Watercolor, and it is only seconds from Seaside. The ideal location offers the luxury of privacy and accessibility, which is nearly unparalleled in Watercolor. Outdoor entertaining is taken to the next level with over 2,000 square feet of patio space overlooking Western Lake. The first floor patio is fully screened and shuttered for privacy. The second floor is open on all sides with custom screened doors and a screened dining area. This 5 bedroom, 4 bath home would make a perfect primary residence or a lucrative investment propertyproperty. Upon entering you will first notice the gorgeous South American Kurapay hardwood floors, which are throughout the home. On the first floor you will find two spacious bedrooms with an ensuite and separate porch access. On the second floor, you will find a gourmet kitchen designed for entertaining, including a 6-burner gas range and wine cooler. The second level dining and living area are ideal for taking advantage of the breathtaking sunsets over Western Lake. Additional features include a Rais wood-burning fireplace, custom audio and lighting systems and a double bunk room. The spacious third floor Owner's Suite offers a reading nook, dual sinks and shower heads in the master bath and a spacious owner's closet with attic space. This home offers plenty of storage including a tool room attached to the covered carport and walk-in storage under the house for kayaks or other recreational equipment. The serene dock and sitting area on Western Lake that are just a few steps from the home are a must see!
- MLS® #817406
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,005
- Year Built2004
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCraftsman Style
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Beach, Community Room, Dock, Game Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Other
- ParkingCarport: Attached, Guest, Other, Carport, Covered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Coastal Dune Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Back Yard, Patio Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Patio Enclosed, Pavillion/Gazebo, Renovated, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website128
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address34 Viridian Park Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Raised, Decorating Allowance, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Owner's Closet, Plantation Shutters, Renovated
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:The Naumann Group Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.