Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
127 Banfill Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
'Loisand' is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath family beach house built in 1986 by the current owners and named after their mother, Lois. Located on the original property that was deeded to Charles T Gray by President Grover Cleveland on May 11, 1893 when this area was Washington County, FL, this fully furnished beach house beckons to a bygone era. Gray Town later became Grayton Beach and a copy of the original abstract is attached in the document section. The current family has owned this property for over 60 years but have been staying in Grayton Beach for over 75 years. When you walk into this quintessential beach home with huge porches, you look across Western Lake with unobstructed views of the Lake and Gulf of Mexico. A boardwalk only 200 feet away leads to Grayton Beach State Park,one of the premier beaches in the nation. The public boat ramp is 100 feet away where you can launch your boat and park it at your private boat dock in your back yard. A substantial seawall has been built to protect the shoreline from erosion and create your own private beach. 'Loisand' has a huge storage area under the house for beach chairs, bikes or could be made into a large workshop. Everyone loves the funky outdoor shower downstairs after coming home from a day at the beach. When you think of old Grayton Beach, a time gone by, this home will bring all those memories back. This historic one-of-a-kind property has never been offered for sale in over 60 years! The family is sad to part with 'Loisand' but hopeful others will find the value/historical significance they have over the last six decades. Sold AS IS closing will be held at Shoreline Title, LLC. All measurements and dimensions are estimates and buyers should verify that which they deem important.
- MLS® #817305
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1987
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Dock, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Separate Storage, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available
- ParkingCovered, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCoastal Dune Lakes
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Boat Launch, Deck Open, Dock, Patio Open, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead/Seawall, Interior, Level, Restrictions, See Remarks
- RoofFoundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website10
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address127 Banfill Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatmnt Some
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scott Provow Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.