Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Silver Laurel Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This remarkable furnished four-bedroom home with additional sleeping areas including hallway bunks and cupola is the ideal vacation home in Phase 1 of WaterColor. Prime location in Phase 1, next to Seaside, the Marina Park, The BoatHouse, and WaterColor's Beach Club. Outdoor space is maximized with several porches and decks - one fully screened. The open living, dining and kitchen on the second floor are ideal for family gatherings or entertaining. The living room has a fireplace and vaulted ceiling, as well as access to a wrap around balcony. The kitchen has stainless appliances, granite counter tops, a breakfast bar and enough space for preparing a beach feast. Great rental home with more than $50,000 already booked for 2019 as of February.The dining area with large dining table provide enough room for family meals. The large, screened porch with swinging day bed and swinging chair are the best place to enjoy a drink and family time overlooking Silver Laurel Way. The first floor has the master bedroom with large master bath with tub and separate shower and access to the covered front porch. There are two more guest rooms (one with en suite full bathroom) on the first floor, as well as built-in hallway bunks. The first floor has another full bathroom off the hallway. There is a loft bedroom on the third floor with several beds and a full bathroom to maximize rental potential. Up the stairs to the cupola offers two more beds and plenty of views of WaterColor. An additional $330/quarter to be payable by the buyer will be added to the $1,140 per quarter HOA fee for the next 13 years to cover the amenity expansion project that was assessed January 1st, 2017, covering the cost for the WaterColor Beach Club and Camp WaterColor Expansion. There is a 0.5% fee of the purchase price paid by the buyer due at closing to the St. Joe Foundation. There is a $250 transfer fee to the HOA. Come enjoy WaterColor and all of the amazing amenities it offers: the Gulf front Beach Club with dining, many community pools, tennis courts, fitness, the Boat House, amphitheatre, trails, etc! Also enjoy walking or taking a quick golf cart ride to Publix grocery store and all the surrounding shops and restaurants in WaterColor and Seaside.
- MLS® #817121
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,208
- Year Built2002
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Deck Open
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Interior, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website69
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address154 Silver Laurel Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.