Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Spartina Cir, SANTA ROSA BEACH
An enviable location overlooking the tree-lined pond adjacent to Wood Fern Park, this Watercolor home on Spartina Circle is laid out perfect for family living. From wood flooring to the coffered ceiling in the great room, it has a noteworthy finish with great attention to both comfort and detail. The open floor plan makes it ideal for those who love to entertain. The gourmet kitchen with elongated breakfast bar provides a natural gathering place for socializing and casual dining. The kitchen features white shaker style cabinets, quartz counters and a practical island complimented by a full range of stainless appliances including a coveted gas cooktop. In the adjoining living room, the gas fireplace provides a natural focal point.French doors open to extend the living space outdoors where established trees provide natural privacy to the broad first and second floor decks. There's ample space for dining, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful natural surroundings on these outdoor porches. Take time to chat with family and friends, enjoy a novel, or close your eyes and listen to wildlife in this Florida paradise. With access to the front porch there is a ground floor guest room with adjacent bath. The second floor boasts a magnificent master suite with screened porch, spa-like bathroom and two additional guest bedrooms. The second floor sitting area provides a versatile space for a home office or hobby area complete with wet bar. There also is a third floor attic space, currently unfinished, that could add an additional living and entertaining area. There is a private Beach Club currently under renovation and the newly renovated Camp Watercolor is next to Wood Fern Park just steps away. Float down the lazy river or cool off in one of three beautiful pools. With resort-like amenities including tennis courts, parks and fitness center, every day will feel like a vacation.
- MLS® #816862
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,056
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesPool, Beach, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Picnic Area, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website83
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address43 Spartina Cir
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Smoke Detector, Cooktop, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.