Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
615 E Royal Fern Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Stunning custom home in the quiet and secluded Cedar Woods section of Watercolor. Affordable and priced to sell. Perfect location for families, just around the corner from Publix and a short bike ride to the beach or the new Camp Watercolor with its lazy river. Lot backs up to a nature preserve for added privacy. Custom built by Huff builders, this home has had only one owner. Never rented. It is obvious that it has been immaculately maintained by the seller. The overwhelming first impression is the light. Floors are Sun-bleached stone-washed oak and windows are everywhere. Master bedroom and guest bedroom downstairs, both with en suite baths. Three additional bedrooms upstairs, two with en suites. The third is a bunk room with built-ins for four.A large open space upstairs with built-in bookcases is currently used as a playroom. Chef's kitchen with top-grade granite and GE Monogram appliances. Wet bar with U-Line wine cooler. Dual 18-SEER HVAC system and DUAL Rheem tankless water heaters. Huge screened porch with gas fireplace faces nature preserve. An open deck area with natural gas hookup for grilling adjoins the screened porch. Impact glass on windows and doors. Dark gray slate tiles cover the sand room, laundry room and a half bath off the main living area. Extra long garage can fit your truck or a small car plus a golf cart. First floor sound system extends onto screened porch. Large enclosed outdoor shower with endless hot water. Bike racks for a family of six. Fence-enclosed backyard with two gates. Front porch has two three-seater porch swings, enough swinging space for the whole family.
- MLS® #816592
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,967
- Year Built2014
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Pool, BBQ Pit/Grill, Community Room, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOversized, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Shower
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Covenants, Interior, Level, Restrictions, Survey Available
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows, Storm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website87
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address615 E Royal Fern Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFurnished - All, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Range Hood, Security System, Wine Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingCeiling Fans, A/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Nexthome White Sands
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.