Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
373 Redbud Ln, INLET BEACH
Elevator is in this fully furnished home. Bring your clothes and linens. Ready for move in. This home is nestled in the back of the developement away from everything. Travertine tile and new paint through out the home. As you enter the foyer from your double front doors you see french doors that lead out to your cover patio. Woods, walking path and serenty surrounds you. So quite and secluded. On the second floor you have your main living with a guest room (great for kids) and full bathroom. The dining area is surround by windows overlooking your back yard. The kitchen has granite countertops and a New Refrigator. On the third floor you have your master and a guest room with its own private bathroom. The master bathroom has a jacuzzi tub with a separate shower. Sunroom is greatfor your morning coffee or tea. The sunroom is attached to the master bedroom. Double carport outside with 2 double door closets. Tons of storage for your lawn equipment and your pool/beach paddle boards and floats. Deeded beach access .8 miles. Treetop Pool is at Hwy 98 front entrance. To the left as you enter through the gates. Within walking distance from Shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #816244
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,288
- Year Built2010
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesDeed Access, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Pool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingCarport, Carport: Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Porch Covered, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Flood Insurance Required, Interior, Restrictions, Wetlands, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade, Foundation On Pilings
- Days on Website64
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address373 Redbud Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionTreeTop Village
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Newly Painted, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.