Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Sunflower St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Situated on an exceptional home site in the popular, amenity-rich community of Watercolor, this corner site is in the Summersweet community of Watercolor. This home has never been rented and would make an excellent primary home, second home or investment property with rental projections exceeding $68,000. Boasting an open floor plan, this three bedroom, three and a two half bath home with bunk room has a large open porch perfect for lazy afternoons and screen porch for entertaining.On the first floor, you can find the master bedroom, kitchen, living and dining room along with a butlers pantry and laundry. The kitchen has Wolf appliances, a gas stove top, double ovens with warming drawer and built in refrigerator. The butler's pantry has a built in wine refrigerator, ice maker, full size upright freezer, microwave, plenty of storage and even a gift wrapping station. The second floor has two additional bedrooms each with private bath, bunk room, half bath and large media room which includes a wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker, built in desk and shelves. Outside, you will find a one car garage and fireplace which creates privacy in the back yard which is finished with brick pavers. Home is centrally located to the best dining, unique boutique shops, bike paths and golf courses along the Emerald Coast. Easy access to Hwy. 98, allowing you easy access to Panama City and the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
- MLS® #815761
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,624
- Year Built2013
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Dumpster, Elevators, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, Dock
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages1
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation On Pilings
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Open, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, Fenced Lot-Part, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sidewalk
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website75
- ZoningDeed Restriction
- Address120 Sunflower St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Hallway Bunk Beds, Window Treatmnt Some
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Washer, Freezer, Oven Double, Wine Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.