Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9700 Grand Sandestin Blvd 4506, MIRAMAR BEACH
A Penthouse by it's true definition, typically luxuriously fitted and offering fine views, and this penthouse home offers the best in luxurious living. From the Italian porcelain tiling that flows throughout the living space to the Schonbek chandeliers that glisten in the dining room, no expense has been spared.A fifth-floor location provides panoramic views over Choctawhatchee Bay while the huge semicircular balcony is the best place to relax and take in the fabulous sunsets. Bathed in natural light and with a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle on offer, it's easy to feel at home in this stunning and secluded suite.The kitchen has been completely renovated and is a chef's dream come true. Complete with an updated butler's pantry, double ovens, beverage cooler, Omega Signature custcabinets with soft-close doors and drawers, stainless steel pulls, sweeping quartz countertops, a marble backsplash and a large island with pendant lighting, you will want for nothing. The kitchen is open to the combined living and dining space, designed to capture those sweeping views. New, on-trend furniture has been hand-picked for the living space, dining area and the casual breakfast bar in the kitchen, perfectly complimenting the panoramic Bay views. Three of the four bedrooms, including the master suite, are complete with new wood grain ceramic tile flooring, an en suite bathroom and bay views. Each bedroom opens out to a beautiful center balcony, perfect for a morning cup of coffee or an intimate evening glass of wine. The fourth bedroom, a child's sleepover dream come true, includes 4 custom bunkbeds, plenty of seating and media components. Located just off the main living area, this unique space also offers bay and balcony views. The lucky new owners of this penthouse suite can also enjoy access to a host of resort-style amenities including tennis courts, 4 golf courses, a spa and Marina, plus a beach club set on the white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast.
- MLS® #815371
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,661
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Boat Launch, Community Room, Dock, Elevators, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf, Marina, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Separate Storage, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Community
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Pool - In-Ground
- Days on Website168
- Address9700 Grand Sandestin Blvd 4506
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionBAHIA CONDO
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Renovated, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Nexthome White Sands
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:15pm CDT.