Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 Sarasota St, MIRAMAR BEACH
The grandeur, beauty and magic of an exquisite lifestyle are all present in this magnificent seven-bedroom, eight-bath home. The one block walk to beach access takes mere minutes. Cruising up to your fourth floor rooftop deck with coffee and a croissant, wine and cheese, family and friends or for a solo view over the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico soothes and refreshes everyone. In three stories of fine craftsmanship and thoughtful design, this home offers sleeping space for 24, a glorious media room with a wet bar and large first floor entertainment and game area. First class is a way of life with 1,000 square feet of outdoor deck space. The classy pool and spa by Watermark Pool & Spa is heated and flanked by expansive paver patio space, covered and openEntertaining is a breeze indoors or outside near the pool, outdoor kitchen or gas fireplace. The kitchen is a gourmet's delight with top-of-the-line appliances. Crown molding, elegant window treatments, granite, marble and glass, hardwood floors, large windows and dazzling chandeliers all point to uncompromising quality. The property exudes a contemporary appeal for its gleaming white stucco exterior with a hint of Old World in the red tile roof.
- MLS® #815261
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,599
- Year Built2016
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorRoof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Enclosed, Fenced Lot-All, Patio Covered, Patio Enclosed, Patio Open, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website170
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address84 Sarasota St
- AreaSouth Walton West
- SubdivisionFRANGISTA BEACH
- CityMIRAMAR BEACH
- Zip Code32550
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Oven Double, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:15pm CDT.